Catalyst Balkans / Пракса
Центар за каријерно вођење обавештава студенте о актуелном конкурсу за праксу. С обзиром на захтеве позиције и потребног знања енглеског језика преносимо вам текст конкурса у изворном облику.
Call for a Research and Report Writing Intern
Are you…Smart? Passionate? Love to Research and Write? If this describes you and you want to gain work experience in an exciting environment where you can see your work directly impact the world around them, then Catalyst Balkans is the right choice for you.
WHO ARE WE?
Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit dedicated to building a sustainable philanthropic ecosystem in the countries of the Western Balkans. We believe that the best change is one that comes from within - that a society and community can best be transformed and developed with sustainable and long-term results by the people who live and work there. Our mission is to enable local nonprofits to change the world more efficiently. We look for a Research and Report Writing Intern with both skills and passion to join our 18-member strong team.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Paid part-time internship
- Training, mentoring, and constant development
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- Supportive, open and relaxed working environment
- Downtown office near the Botanical Garden
- Work Hours: Part-time (20 hours per week); flexible schedule
- Period: 3 months (with possible extension)
- Remuneration: RSD 15,000 net per month
- Demonstrated desk research skills
- Data mining/harvesting
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (incl. pivot tables)
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking
- Excellent writing skills (in Serbian and English)
- Precision and accuracy, detail oriented
- Working under pressure
- Readiness to learn and develop
- Knowledge of other data management tools
- Knowledge in creating data visualizations
- Research and exploration of available data
- Assistance and support in the data analysis processes
- Assistance and support in drafting reports and other publications
- Participation in other research projects, as needed
Want to grow with us? Send your CV and motivation letter in English (telling us why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team) to email@example.com using the subject line “Research and Report Writing Intern”. Deadline for applications: 5 May 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Short-listed candidates will be asked to complete an Excel test to demonstrate their skill set. Selected candidate is expected to be available to start on 20 May.