Шестомесечна пракса у Менаџмент центру Београд
Обавештавају се студенти да је компанија Менаџмент центар Београд расписала конкурс за шестомесечну праксу у области консалтинга. Свој CV можете послати на мејл: email@example.com.
6-months Internship Programme in KAIZEN
If you are planning to embark on a career in the field of kaizen, lean or consulting, then an internship at Kaizen Institute will be ideal for you. The Kaizen Institute Internship Programme offers you practical work in area of training and consulting for variuos kaizen tools (5S, SMED, TPM, ESS, VSD, visual management, etc...). Aside from helping you understand kaizen, it also enhances your academic knowledge with relevant work assignments that can help you prepare for your future career.
„Kaizen Institut Srbija“ d.o.o is part of Kaizen Institute, world largest consulting company for KAIZEN™. Kaizen Institute was founded in 1985 and exists in over 50 countries. We first introduced the KAIZEN™ methodology to the world over three decades ago. Founder of Kaizen Institute is Masaaki Imai. You can find more about Kaizen Institute on www.kaizen.com or www.rs.kaizen.com.
Who can apply?
You can apply for an internship if:
- You have completed your full-time university studies at a university (bachelor's degree or equivalent)
- You are enrolled in a graduate programme (Master's degree or equivalent, or higher), at the time of application; or
- You have recently graduated with a university degree, within the last 24 months.
What are the requirements?
- Age: You must be at least 24 years old to apply.
- Driving licence: B.
- Motivation: Strong interest for working in consulting industry.
- Workload: This job asigment require travel to client`s manufacturing site, which are located from Vranje to Subotica.
- The duration of an internship is 6 months. After duration of 6 months, there is possibility to have full time job within Kaizen Institute.
- Even if you are eligible, there is no guarantee of placement. We receive more applications from qualified candidates than we can place.
How to apply?
- Please send CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not respond to each and every candidate. If selected, you will be directly contacted by the HR manager.
- Deadline is 1.august 2018.