Конкурс за праксу: Software Engineer Intern
Центар за каријерно вођење МЕФ-а обавештава студенте основних и мастер студија Информационе технологије о актуелном конкурсу за праксу. Пракса се обавља у Београду, а с обзиром на то да је потребно и знање енглеског језика, преносимо текст конкурса у изворном облику.
You will have an opportunity to learn how to apply the most modern algorithms in various areas of machine learning, data processing and to develop Microsoft’s cloud services. Depending on the exact team assignment, you will explore innovative visualization techniques in the context of developing and shipping software or you will work on some of the most sophisticated server software in the industry.
You will collaborate with the several Microsoft product teams around the world and top researchers across the company. Intern projects are usually used to explore new ideas that will become the basis of the future Microsoft products.
- Designing and creating prototypes for different software components using popular programming languages
- Involvement in team’s daily activities through meetings, design discussions...
- Effectively leveraging components developed by other teams
- Passed the exams from the first semester of Computer Science or equivalent university degree (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Math...)
- Solid problem solving skills
- Passion for quality, performance and reliability
- Ability to communicate in English
- Track record of creating computer software on your own (both individually or in a group)
- Participation in an engineering competitions (hackathon, algorithmic problem solving…)
This position can, but does not have to, be a position of direct employment with Microsoft, i.e. it can be a position through external agency. Note that this position may require you to obtain personal work permit if you do not possess Serbian citizenship.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental condition.
Рок за пријаву је 28. фебруар 2019. године путем линка