Због природе практиканске позиције и неопходности за знањем енглеског језика, преносимо оглас у изворном облику.
Рок за пријаву је:
Линк за пријаву:
Telecommunications are a highly regulated industry. Our Public, Regulatory and Privacy Team is handling all the matters in collaborating with the Government, Regulators and business associations. We ensure compliance of business operations with both sectorial telco regulation and personal data protection framework, monitor and challenge the regulatory framework. and represent the company in dealings with business community and government institutions. Our new intern will help us conduct some of the important tasks we do with the Telco Regulator (RATEL).
Things you will be involved with:
- Collecting and processing data required for reporting to regulatory bodies
- Monitoring and analysing trends in the Serbian telco market
- Assisting in handling regulatory issues of various divisions in the company
- Assisting in implementation of national and European telco regulations
For a good start you will need:
- University degree (or in final year) in Economics, Telecommunications or Organisational Science
- Full working hours availability up to 9 months
- Willingness to play in team and learn about telco industry
- Medium level knowledge of Excel, Word & PPT
- Fluent in English
Why we think you should apply:
- Paid internship & career development opportunities
- Mobile phone and tariff package with unlimited internet
- Opportunity to participate in business decision making process of a large multinational company
- Working in an environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- A unique and inspiring atmosphere full of talented people willing to share their professional knowledge
Our selection process involves checking references and previous work experience. Please provide your reference in your CV.