Конкурс за праксу TMS / Обавештење
Због природе практиканске позиције и неопходности за знањем енглеског језика, преносимо оглас у изворном облику. Рок за пријаву 12. 12. 2020. путем следећег линка.
Customer Support Intern (Beograd)
TMS is an international software development company that builds its own products and works with clients under a Team-as-a-Service (TaaS) model for different business industries and activities, providing custom software development services to long-term partners worldwide. Our focus is on developing and designing custom software solutions and the best tools for our clients and their customers, using the latest technologies and niche leading best practices. Our young and passionate team is growing fast, and we tend to fill in each position with great people and ambitious professionals. We're looking for a Customer Support Agent Intern to join us for a 4-months internship in our Belgrade office, and, if all goes well, stay with us for a full-time permanent Customer Support Agent position after the internship is over.
Who you are:
An enthusiastic, empathetic, punctual, and passionately communicative person, loving to deal with gadgets and excited to be able to help people, to solve problems, and improve the customer experience.
What you'll do:
- Communicate with our customers (in English) through a helpdesk, and help them resolve the questions and problems they have related to our products - mostly for the https://wpamelia.com
- Work as a part of our Customer Success team to improve the overall user experience with our products, documentation, customer service. Customer satisfaction is measured through ratings/reviews, waiting time, time to resolution, and overall retention rate.
- Contribute to the overall product quality through other activities that help customers to achieve their goals with our software (FAQ, screencasts, improving documentation).
- Proactively collect customer feedback and help with incorporating it into the products.
- Eventual assistance with administrative tasks for the team.
- English at B2 level or higher.
- "Can do" attitude, willingness to help others, ability to "put yourself into customers' shoes".
- Fast typing skills (50+ words per minute) in English.
- Fluency with computers and online products.
- High attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Young, dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
- Working in a friendly, family-like atmosphere in our cozy New Belgrade office in the GTC Green Heart business complex.
- Exciting and challenging products to work with.
- Flexible schedule.
- Team building activities.
- Personal development through training and certifications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Good luck, we hope to see you on our team!