P&G company / Пракса
Због природе практиканске позиције и неопходности за знањем енглеског језика, преносимо оглас у изворном облику.
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Did you know that at P&G, in Sales department you can lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories? Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins – our customers, our people, and our company. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories. Your mission You will be offered a position in Customer Sales Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions such as Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance that are organized around the brands that we sell: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head&Shoulders etc.
These are some examples of missions that you could lead:
- Manage a geographical region consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers and Supermarkets, build a positive relationship by clearly understanding customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
- Customer mapping: organization design, decision-making process, corporate strategy, financial structure, logistics
- Prepare Customer’s business summary on regular basis and share with respective Account Handler to keep them updated on the Customer’s business results and opportunities
- Store visits, fieldwork with Account Handlers regularly
- Be responsible for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence
- Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- A valid driver’s license