Barlan S&M d.o.o: Commercial Finance Specialist
Центар за каријерно вођење МЕФ-а обавештава студенте основних и мастер академских студија о актуелном конкурсу за плаћену праксу у Београду Commercial Finance Specialist (Barlan S&M d.o.o.) у трајању од 12 месеци, с могућношћу запослења у току трајања праксе. Рад се обавља на српском и енглеском језику, те вам преносимо опис задужења и предности у изворном облику.
About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same. As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving – we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee.
It's an exciting time to work at The Coca-Cola Company. We are accelerating our efforts towards being a Total Beverage Company by putting people at the heart of our business and everything that we do. Under the leadership of CEO James Quincey, we continue to be the leading provider of sparkling beverages, juice & juice drinks, and ready-to-drink teas and coffees globally, with a presence in over 200 countries. Our Company's extraordinary heritage, leading brands, and global scale are driven by a unique culture where people convert their passions into action and enjoy challenging and meaningful work.
Commercial Finance Specialist
The Coca-Cola Company is recruiting a full-time Commercial Finance Specialist based in Belgrade for a period of 12 months. The position gives you a unique chance to be part of an international team. You will be supporting the Commercial Finance Team in providing a return of investment point of view for all key operations and marketing projects, preparing and analyzing value chains and supporting market analysis and competitive reviews.
- Participation in the communication and financial management/evaluation with the country Bottler, including management and reporting on the Net Revenue and Country P&Ls, New Product Development Business cases and Customer Funding.
- Participation in the development of System Value Chains as relevant for identified innovation projects through financial business support to the Franchise Operations (Marketing and Commercial Teams) in order to understand the revenue growth levers and subsequently enhance the financial performance of the business.
- Participation in the financial analysis relating to new customers and new business deals.Support in developing productive relationship with Bottler and Franchise operations to maintain in depth understanding and transparency of system financials.
- Support in data collection and analysis to develop Profit and Loss analysis by Brand, Pack, and Channel/Customer and update financial data and competitor analysis and present the outcome and recommendations.
- Support in conducting various analyzes of Regional cross-country strategic projects and performance analysis.
- Support in providing a Return on Investment (ROI) point of view for all key operations and marketing projects, preparing and analyzing value chains and supporting market analysis and competitive reviews.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in business administration or comparable degree with a focus on finance/management accounting and has collected internship experience in finance, ideally in international FMCG companies. Excellent skills in MS Office, internet, email as well as English language are a must. Knowledge of local and International Accounting Standards, ability to operate and utilize financial and market information databases such as Canadean/Nielsen, project management and previous experience in commercial finance and/or planning and control are a plus.
The person we are looking for should be highly motivated, willing to learn and explore new things, equipped with good analytical skills, open-minded, outgoing, solution-oriented, communicative, flexible, proactive and responsible.
Growing as Professionals and Individuals
- Free access to Coca-Cola University courses, Harvard Spark. as well as internal seminars
- Free subscription to Virgin Pulse, a digital and mobile well-being platform to help associates start and maintain healthy habits
- Employee Assistance Program: an all-encompassing program that supports associates’ well-being by helping them to handle life’s challenges and pressures and ensure they have the right help at times when needed most, including counselling services, expert referrals, research & information packs.
Making an Enjoyable Place to Work
Рок за конкурисање је 28. децембар 2018. године путем пријаве.