Због природе практиканске позиције и неопходности за знањем енглеског језика, преносимо оглас у изворном облику.
Рок за пријаву је: 04.04.2023.
Линк за пријаву:
You see things a little differently. So do we.
We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
What we are looking for:
• Students or recent graduates from the Faculty of Economics or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Analytical approach with good communicational skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
• Willing to learn and upgrade their knowledge
What you’ll be doing day to day:
• Learning, developing and supporting within the Accounting department
• Handling documentation: invoices, contracts, delivery notes, travel requests
• Support in daily activities: maintaining of pre-booking system
• Different tasks in monthly closing
• Everyday communication with other colleagues from the organization, in connection to accounting requirements
What we are offering:
Paid internship for students and youth up to the age of 30, through student-youth cooperative (“studentsko-omladinska zadruga”)
• Mentoring program dedicated to your area of interest
• Internal trainings and possibility to grow
• Opportunity to work in international environment
• Chance to continue your career path within IKEA SEE
• Free refreshments
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 6 stores and we will open 1 new in the upcoming period.
We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.