Због природе практиканске позиције и неопходности за знањем енглеског језика, преносимо оглас у изворном облику. Рок за пријаву је: 25.10.2023.
Линк за пријаву: https://poslovi.infostud.com/posao/British-American-Tobacco-SEE-d.o.o./Global-Graduate-Programme-In-Marketing
LOCATION: Belgrade, Serbia
JOB TYPE: Fixed Term
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
BAT has currently an exciting new opportunity for a Global Graduate Programme candidates in the Marketing Department to be based in our Belgrade office!
Getting the right start is fundamental to build a successful career. The Global Graduate Programme provides a foundation for your functional, managerial, and business awareness skills development early in your career.
What’s in it for YOU in the Global Graduate Programme?
This is an 18-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The program aims to raise the future leaders of BAT!
What YOU will experience during an impressive 18 month career journey?
- Be part of an international development program that combines a real job from day one with structured development through world class trainings aimed at strengthening your commercial acumen, leadership skills and operational knowledge.
- Fast-track career progressing from Graduate to manager in 18 months
- Explore diverse business functions through rotations and gain valuable experience
- Broad your horizons with international experience opportunities
- Develop your project management skills across a diverse range of projects.
- Get support from your coaches and mentors throughout the program
- Participate world-class global leadership training with other GGs across the globe and local programs
- Join a global network of graduates and senior leaders, providing valuable connections and insights.
Essential Experience, Skills, and Knowledge to make a real difference:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing/ Economics/ Management or related area
- A maximum of 3 years of relevant work and/or internship experience
- Driven, ambitious and proactive
- An inspiring and engaging individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with business partners at all levels
- Able to bring both an analytical attitude and a creative problem-solving & growth mindset approach
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Proficiency in English
- Excel advanced level, Microsoft Power Point advanced level
- International Experience is considered as a plus
- Valid Driving License B
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: Smart working
- Annual bonus
- A real job with real impact from day one under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor
- Diverse, open teams, ready to embrace your ideas with a high level of engagement spirit
- Leadership Training sessions
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building extraordinary capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and partnership underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!