Због природе практиканске позиције и неопходности за знањем енглеског језика, преносимо оглас у изворном облику. Рок за пријаву је: 12.06.2021. Линк за пријаву.
TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security. Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
This is a full time paid six months internship with a potential for further career growth in TeleSign.
- Assist in the development of the target market report, highlighting key customer opportunities, target contacts and the overall market revenue opportunity by vertical and region.
- Collect data & insights on target customers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Consistently deliver high quality, accurate contact data to the Sales Development & Sales teams by leveraging online research tools.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and other tools to identify new sales opportunities and cultivate leads in all size accounts from enterprise to SMB.
- Provide lead quality feedback, propose program and process improvements, and share best practices to improve efficacy of market development strategies and activities.
- Final year of studies, Bachelor's/Master’s Degree (business, marketing, economics, political and social sciences, linguistics and similar).
- 0-2 experience in Marketing/Sales assistant roles.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Computer fluency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate across multiple teams.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, able to execute on new ideas and see projects through start to finish.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with CRM, Marketing automation, or other Sales/Marketing related tools would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of one of the following languages would also be a plus: Russian, German, Spanish or French.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications. TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics. Join our team, send your application in English language electronically. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.