Конкурc за праксу Procter & Gamble d.o.o. / Обавештење
Због природе практиканске позиције и неопходности за знањем енглеског језика, преносимо оглас у изворном облику. Рок за пријаву: 30.06.2021. Линк за пријаву.
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
Business Development Internship (Belgrade):
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Are you a recently graduated looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience! How is it like working here?... “Lead a Company within a Company” Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. Wheredoyoustart? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
What will an internship in P&G offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day1– You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized ground breaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and sales skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respect full work environment – Serbia is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest meaning that our working environment is highly multicultural.
- Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
You will be offered one or more projects or responsibilities to solve a sales challenge across our main customers and to bring it to life you will work closely with different functions outside Sales such as Brand Management, Finance and Supply Network Operations. Also, you will work around the brands that we sell in Serbia: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders. P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or veteran status. Are you ready to take the challenge?
We are looking for:
- Bachelor/ Master recent graduate or last year student in any business-related field, coupled with a Sales interest/passion
- Evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- Valid driving license