Због природе практиканске позиције и неопходности за знањем енглеског језика, преносимо оглас у изворном облику. Рок за пријаву: 03.09.2021. Линк за пријаву.
Tyntec is a global cloud communications company enabling businesses to communicate with their customers, workforce and machines. tyntec has built its global connectivity from the ground up and developed cloud APIs on top to provide full advantage of cloud communications on a global scale. Building on its heritage of tier-one global SMS messaging provider, tyntec continues to advance how today’s enterprises utilize the universal services of messaging, voice and phone numbers to connect and perform transactions with people around the world.
At tyntec we know that independent thinkers make for great teams. That's why we have no rulebook here, no corporate drones. Instead we encourage everyone to rely on their own judgement, use their freedom and own their responsibility. Come join a fast-paced environment that challenges “the norm” and create what’s next in communications. You power us – Make your Move!
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the sales team on getting new customers set up and using our Services.
- Using input from Sales and Partner Management teams to build and maintain our core service products.
- Using feedback provided by our customers and work with the Partner Management team to improve their experience.
- Assist the Partner Management team with getting new suppliers set up.
- Collaborate with Service Delivery team to provide continual improvement feedback to Partner Management team.
- Administer and update our Network Data, where we ensure the information we have for Mobile Network Operators is correct.
- Respond to inbound tickets from internal and external Customers on Service issues.
- Provide thoughts, ideas and creative input on evolving and improving our internal processes.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Final year of studies, completed basic university education, or higher level completed or still on-going.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Advanced knowledge of another language is a plus.
- Attributes: Strong work ethic, positive attitude, creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, process-driven, results-oriented, competitive, accountable.
What tyntec can offer you:
- An international team with colleagues from more than 40 nations and English as the company language.
- Fast-paced, friendly workplace, where each and every contribution counts.
- Flat hierarchies, open communication channels and flexible work environment.
- Internal and external development opportunities to further oneself both personally and professionally.
- Paid internship + benefits.
Start of your contract: as soon as possible.